Re: [ST] New file uploaded

Lisa wrote:

>I understand the Tiger fever, as I've got it quite badly, but
>we'll have to wait until the new house is built before we can add
>a pair of roulette green Tigers with heated grips and 3 bags sets ;-)!

Heated grips?  So you moved from Texas to Alaska then???

I hear the roulette green Tigers aren't selling as well as the black ones.
Not to start a colo(u)r debate - just that resale value for the green ones
may not be so great, if that's a concern.  Of course, the only true colour
for a Tigger is the yellow & black that they stopped last year, so that's my
excuse for not rushing out to buy one now - I'm waiting for Triumph to see
the light and bring back yellow.  Or the neon pink they use on the Speed
Triple, imagine a Tiger and three bag set in that!  I'd need new nail polish
to match it though...

>Neil, are you and China Dawg going to make the Eastern Rallye this year??

Don't think so, unfortunately, as we'll be away on holiday again elsewhere
in the second half of August.  I'm sure y'all will still manage to have fun
without us though!

Neil
P.S. Sorry to everyone that the picture was too big for the screen, but the
Tiger is a big bike you know!!!