[ST] Help request with torque specs (US)

I have spend a good portion of $$ on the parts and my
students salery doesnt equate to the ability to buy
the manual yet. I have just ordered brake shoes, front
and rear, both sprockets, Xring chain and the chain
rubbing strip dohickey thingy. I am very particluar
about using torque wrenches where they are called for.
If I could get someone to email me offlist these specs
in ft/lbs I would be grateful. (I guess 16K/mi is not
bad from origional brakes/chain)

..front brake calipers
..rear brake caliper
..Rear sprocket
..Front sprocket
..that bolt near the rear hub for chain adjustment

The manual is my next purchase!
Thanks to anyone that can help

Tony Burke
00 ST (RED)