Re: [ST] you

yo Den,

yeah, I've been monitoring the list the last few weeks but haven't had much
to say....hmmmm, get another bike and I'll be back spoutin' my usual BS :]

No word on that yet, maybe next week (I hope, I hope)..

OJ had some friends get KILLED ????  He hasn't mentioned anything on
motolist, damn shame.  I need to ping him and see what the deal is.

Headed for Tulsa in a few minutes for an impromptu mini high-school
reunion!!  Waiting for an old sweetheart to get here from Austin, then we
are heading up in my Truck...

later dude,

dunc