[ST] throttle body synchage

Got together with a couple of fellow DFW listers (Tom & Manuel) to do
some bike stuff.  We ended up not doing as much as we'd planned, but it
was a good learning experience.  We did get the throttle bodies on my
bike synched, so that was a good thing.

Things of note:

- -The triumph fuel tank extension kit is awesome.  I don't know how
people have done this job without that.  The bike's hoses just don't
have that much slack.

- -Yes, the airbox is really just held on by those 2 screws near the fuel
rail.

- -Filling up with gas the day before makes the job less fun.

Overall, though, it wasn't that difficult.  The biggest PITA is getting
the tank off (no surprise there).  Mine were pretty out of synch, too.
At least a cm difference between some.  You could hear the idle smooth
out noticeably as they were adjusted.

I just rode the 30 miles or so home.  Unfortunately, I can't say it made
any difference in the level of vibration of my bike--I guess that's just
something internal, dammit.  But it does idle much smoother and just
sounds better, FWIW.

Anyway, it was an easy job and I feel better having done it.  Thanks to
Tom for the use of his tools, tank extension kit, and manonometer (or
whatever that vacuum tool is called).

Laters,
Brian
- --