[ST] Triumph 100 Year Ride Across America

Hi,

I will do my best to keep you posted but starting here this week Triumph of
America is going to do a Ride Across America. We are very proud to have our
products, Frame Slides; Hub Cover; License Plate Relocation and Turn
Indicator ASSY on a Triumph ST. Let us all wish Mr. Andy Kay the best and I
plan to see him at the end of his ride in Pasadena. Here is what he wrote:

?I am leaving tomorrow (Wed), 6:00AM, FL to NJ, nonstop. Then overnight on
the 13th in Northboro MA, Great Bay on the afternoon of the 14th.
"MetalFlake" Herb Jebb will meet me there and I understand he is planning on
making the whole ride with me now. He'll be easy to spot, he's the guy
pulling a custom '63 T120 on a trailer behind his Gold Wing. Metalflake
paint, of course. Did anyone else signup for the whole route? We have made
no reservations, but have friends in Chicago and Detroit, so far. Anyone
wishing to share rooms, we can plan along the way. My cell phone number is
772 341 0934 if anyone wants to meet up. No slowpokes. Leave a message if I
don't answer. Hard to pick up on the bike.

Andrew F. Kay, Jr., '01 ST, BRG, all three bags
Riders of the Lost Empire, LC
www.lostempire.com".....

If you see Andy please route him on!!

Best Regards,