re [ST] Jack Lilley Question

Last week I ordered a carbon fiber accessory and I
recieved an email the following day telling me it was
shipped... then a couple days later I ordered both
sprockets, the day after that I ordered a chain
rubbing strip, again, one day later I recieved an
email telling me that the rubbing strip had been
shipped. But not until today did I learn that the
sprockets had been shipped and the order was last
week. (I think I have my days correct here).I had
assumed that they were shipped and find my self in an
awkward position as I need the bike and am facing
several additional days of down time. The customer
service seems decent and the prices are certianly
competetive but it would have been VERY nice to know
ahead of time about the delay.

I would suggest emailing him, he has been good about
responding to my emails but looks like Im going to the
dealer for the sprockets and saving the shipped ones
for next time it all needs replaced.