[ST] Tight oil filter

      At least there's something tight in that household!
      The same thing happened to me last week when I changed mine and I was
the one who changed it before that! How did it get that tight?
      I used a pair of large Channel Locks with the pivot at the next to
last setting and it fit the filter. Turn them backwards from the normal
clamping position and they fit. You can only get about an eighth turn each
grasp but after about six movements the flitter magically would spin off..

Jack "Rude Dog" Hays
972-952-5065
"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"