RE: Maybe it's something else (was[ST] Help w/Oil Filter!!!)

This might be a silly question but has everyone having problems been warming
up the engine before they try and remove the filter?  Even though there is a
film of oil on the seal, you've still got a lot of friction on the threads
when cold.  Or maybe we should all eat out Wheaties ;)

And on another note, just bought a Joe Rocket Reactor Jacket.  Similar to
the Phoenix but with leather on the arms, shoulders and upper back. I like
the Phoenix but liked the added protection of the leather.  Also bought a
pair of Phoenix gloves that have the same mesh as jacket on back.  Not bad
cooling affect but I think perf leather would be as good...but they do match
the jacket.

John
Austin
'01 ST BRG