Re:[ST] John: mirror spacers

Hi Tom,

We decided to focus our efforts on license plate and turn indicator
relocation sssembiles for the Triumph (item 23) and Ducati's (item 25) and
these are immediately available. A universal holder similar to item 23 is in
production for most any bike but we were trying to get something for the
Japanese sport bike market. These will be out in
July at ~1/3 the price of what is available today.

Right now for the ST and RS we are working on the development of bar risers
for the RS and ST. The second cut of prototype bar risers will be fit
checked this weekend on an RS. Our development process historically takes
three attempts for us to perfect before we go into production.

The Mirror spacer for the ST is next on the agenda. They have been through
CAD after we received the STeve's riding and testing inputs
so they will contour the mirrors. We milled one set and they look the part
:) The prototypes that STeve had were just cut for testing on a band saw.
The material selection right now is the long pole but we plan to focus on
that after the bar risers are in production later this month. Thanks for the
inquiry and I hope these things really have a market :)

Sincerely,
John King
www.skykingproducts.com

PS: Lastly, one ST owner was smart enough to figure out how to install our
Frame Sliders ,item 17, without taking the any of the body panels off. Our
install instructions now include this time and labor saving step. Listening
and getting customer feedback really pays off :) This is great news to us of
course and it should make it easier for others to install our sliders in the
future!!