[ST] driving light wiring

Ok, guys - I want to improve my lighting. I added a PIAA 1202, carefully
selected because that what was up for auction on ebay [it turns out to be a
good selection]. I stuck it on the right fork leg [I'll send a picture if you
want]. Advantages - it fills in the "low" area when going to high beam; in
the day time it puts a very visible spot in the field of view of oncoming
drivers, when dipped beams don't show much; it turns with the forks at night;
and it doesn't dive with the brakes.

It is installed with a fuse, switch, and relay, but I want to switch it this
way:

Off;
Driving light on by itself;
Driving light on when high beams are on.

I am also looking at having low beam stay on when hi beams come on.

So - who's got a diagram handy to tell me what wire number / color code
under the seat triggers the high beam and low beam relays? Who's been in
there, and can tell us where the easiest access point is?

and - I wasn't really in a hurry until I found out the TSRA ride is in
Montrose next week!

thanks
bruce / papydawg / RAT / HSTA
'01 ST, '67 TR6C, '89 HawkGT