[ST] Odd engine behaviour continued....

G'day Everyone,
    Big thanks to Howard and everyone else for the replies on this one as i
was getting a little worried, nightmares of a fried computer etc!! I tried
Howards suggestion first thing this morning before i went to work.....first
i started the bike normally and it fired straight up and ran with it's usual
mildly uneven idle (i hope this is normal!!), stopped the bike and turned
off the ignition, twisted the throttle on slightly and turned on the
ignition and fired up.....sure enough, it wouldn't idle properly (worse than
yesterday in fact), so that may solve the mystery for others as well. I'd
say that while i was baiting my mate on the busa, i've twisted the throttle
on a touch!! For the curious, it's a friendly rivalry as the ST hasn't a
hope of catching it on the straights, but may keep up in the bends. I'm
heading down to Phillip Island for the GP in October with him and i'll find
out then, besides.... the Black ST is a far better chick magnet than a
crummy old Jap bike!! Hope i havn't started anything with those
words........
Thanks again
Bill Wilkin
'99 ST   "Mary"