From: Chris Maher [mailto:mahervis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, June 13, 2002 6:12 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] Skill question on "Tank slap"

G'day all

Just a question on "tank slap", what causes it, how can you prevent it or
reduce the chance of it happening and finally has anyone on the list
experienced it with an ST Sprint??  If so, was it preventable or could you
have handled it better?

I have never experienced this particular problem but understand that it
usually leads to highsiding the bike and ouch fall down.

Cheers, Chris 955ST

*