[ST] New RS.S due in 2003/4

The current issue of Motorcycle Sport & Leisure ( July) has some good
pictures and description of the new RS.S model due out in 2003/4, plus an
interview with Carlo Talamo, the Italian Triumph dealer who has been largely
responsible for creating the pre-production prototype from the existing
Sprint RS.

First off, it looks absolutely great, much slimmer and neater and more
stylish than the current RS. The prototype is purely a cosmetic and styling
change to the existing RS i.e no changes to engine, suspension etc. The
article doesn't say anything about changes  Triumph are intending to make in
this area.

Cosmetic/styling changes include - all front fairings and screen, tank,
narrower seat for easier reach to the ground and a completely reworked rear
end. I think it looks great. The closest bike I can think of is the new
Aprilia Tuono, if you've seen that (in the current issue of TWO)

Hopefully some of you US guys will be able to obtain a copy of the magazine
to see for yourselves (available through Motocycle Sport in Jonesburg, MO).
It's definitely worth a look.