[ST] Rad Gard for ST

G'day Everyone,
    A while back someone mentioned radiator guards to protect the radiator
from stones etc. Mine turned up yesterday and i fitted it up this morning,
quality is very good and it covers both the radiator and the oil cooler
quite well. I had to do a little bending etc to fit it up perfectly but
thats to be expected as no 2 bikes are identical (and i am pretty fussy),
the trimming of the inner fairing pieces is a bit tedious (make sure your
knife is sharp) i didn't follow the instructions here and fitted up the
outer fairings first and then slowly carved off a bit at a time from the
inners to get a perfect fit, it's worth the extra effort. While i was at it
i fitted up a Zero Gravity DB screen then took the bike for a 50 km ride,
the guard didn't cause the bike to run any hotter etc and i found the DB
screen moved the wind up about an inch, straight over my head and has made
the bike more comfortable to ride. If you're interested you can find the
radiator gaurds at  www.radguardaustralia.com/
By the way i'm not connected with Paul in any way, just a happy customer
passing on the word.
Regards
Bill Wilkin
'99 ST   "Mary"