[ST] Tire repairs

Evening Everyone,

Although I have never repaired a motorcycle tire, I have repaired my share of
truck tires (due to far too much off road driving in Northern Maine, just try
to get AAA there), and have never had any problems.  Different use though, I
understand.

On a related side note, I have recieved a Stop & Go tire plugger kit.  The
one with the gun.  Many write ups and a couple of people on this list suggest
them, so not knowing any better, I bought one.  The quality is excellent,
much more than I expected for less than $40US, and if the reviews are
correct, it will work just fine.  Someone on the list (Vicki?) has used them,
and found that they work in the real world.  I'll leave the argument about
using plugs as a get home fix or a permenant one to others.  But if I'm on
the side of the road somewhere, I hope that this fine little tool will get me
to somewhere more comfortable, so I can include myself in the a-for-mentioned
debate.

Safe riding

Sean
'01 Sprint ST BRG