[ST] Re: Stop & Go

At 9:55pm, Jun 16,  owner-st-digest@xxxxxxxxxx Hath Written:

> On a related side note, I have recieved a Stop & Go tire plugger kit.  The
> one with the gun.  Many write ups and a couple of people on this list suggest
> them, so not knowing any better, I bought one.  The quality is excellent,
> much more than I expected for less than $40US, and if the reviews are
> correct, it will work just fine.  Someone on the list (Vicki?) has used them,
> and found that they work in the real world.  I'll leave the argument about
> using plugs as a get home fix or a permenant one to others.  But if I'm on
> the side of the road somewhere, I hope that this fine little tool will get me
> to somewhere more comfortable, so I can include myself in the a-for-mentioned
> debate.

I have a Yea vote for the Stop & Go.  I plugged a front tire on the PA
Turnpike recently.  I was lucky to get the puncture just before
a service area so I had an air hose to learn how to use
the kit for the first in the 4 years I have had it.
I've kept a close watch on the tire, but have not experienced any
problems.  But I will be putting a new front tire on my list
of things get once budget allows.

Kevin Liske
'99 Sprint in Black

The Not So Much Evil Really, As Just Generally Disagreeable Axis