[ST] list sponsor praise

I forget who it was who was asking about how quickly people had heard
back when ordering from JL's, but I thought I'd add my story.

I placed an order on their website late, late monday night/tuesday
morning 6/11.

I emailed them Wednesday to see when it would ship.

Steve Lilley emailed me back Thurs to say they were waiting on 1 of the
items from Triumph, but should have it the next day.

Friday I got another email from him saying they'd shipped and a tracking #.

This morning, I'm about to sit down to lunch, and the mailman shows up
with my package!  Wow.  Yay for express mail!

Anyway, when I heard last week they were waiting on a part, I was
disappointed because I'd hoped to get the order before I leave for the
Western Rally on Wednesday, and it now seemed like it wouldn't come
till later this week--most likely the day I left.  Needless to say, I'm
thrilled that it's here already.

BTW, I've found the JL discount card has paid for itself many times
for me.  I recommend it to anyone considering ordering any significant
amount (200 UKPounds or more over the course of a year) of stuff from
them.

Laters,
Brian
- --
'99 ST (black) <-- with shiny, new, soft throw-over sidebags
Dallas, TX