[ST] From MCN, new RSS

http://www.technologyreview.com/articles/mann0702.asp?p=0

	In the latest issue of MCN, out June 19, we can reveal Triumph's
	striking makeover for its Sprint RS. Called the RSS it's been
	designed and built by the factory's Italian importer Carlo
	Talamo, the man behind the Speed Four.

If someone over in the UK has the Mag and access to a scanner, it would be
very kind of them to make some jpg's of MCNs pictures..

IF it is true, I think going SSSA on the RS is a treat idea, I still
like my ST, and would get another ST, but then again I prefer the full
faired look as well as I could not live without the hard bags. But YMMV,
and the NEW? RSS is very good lokking.

tia,
Tom

 Thomas Emberson
 '01 BRG Sprint ST (last count 14 months old, 21,400 miles)
 '00 Yamaha WR400F
 sold: '98 ZX6e, '99 ZX9r, '95 EX500