Re: [ST] Triumph Rumors: Daytona 1300 and Trophy 1300?

Sure wish I'd hear rumors or anything about upgrades to the ST.. I sure
hope it doesn't become the next Trophy, basically abandoned with no
improvements for 6 years  :-(     The RS.S  stuff is all well and good, and
it's cool looking, but I'd sure like to see better suspension bits,
upgrades to the frame, better lighting, etc, Not just cosmetic stuff.