[ST] Guard Dawg Gone

Thank you all so much for your expressed and unexpressed concerns for the
passing of my/our friend Shon. His funeral was Wednesday.

Shon was 37 years old and had some sort of major blockage of the heart.
Basically a heart attack. He was a member of the Air National Guard for 19
years(hence his chosen name Guard Dawg). It is my understanding that he had
passed a physical for the Guards very recently.

I've asked about memorials and such and so far am unaware of any, if I find
out differently in the future, I'll let the list know.

Kind Regards,
Daniel "Prairie Dawg" Miller