Re: Summer Jackets

Hey to ya'all.  I've been lurking on the digest list for a few months.  I
have a '01 Sprint which is pretty much stock, full luggage included.  I do
most of my riding in the Atlanta area with frequent trips to the mecca of the
twisties, Northern Georgia.

I have a Brosh summer jacket and while it is quite cool and the critical
parts are lined with Kevlar, I can't help but think the nice cool cotton
would be toast in a minor asphalt surf.  Sure, the elbows and shoulders may
be left, but that may be all.  I'd go for the JR if I was buying again.

If anyone is looking to get out for a ride, drop me a note!

Ken
'01 Sprint ST proper British Racing Green
'90 Suzuki VX800