RE: [ST] broke bike

Larry,

Welcome to the list. Consider yourself 'joined'. The only thing you need to
do is send your email in plain text mode. To do this, simply click on the
'format' menu and choose plain text instead of 'rich text'. If you reply to
messages sent via the list, you'll already be sending in plain text mode.

Sorry about your troubles. The only thing I could contribute is make sure
they checked the CO level and that they matched the tune to your can. There
are different tunes for stock exhaust and performance exhaust. Can't imagine
someone messing that up, but it would be the simplest solution, I think.

- -Chris "Snow Dawg" Strizver