Re: [ST] broke bike, W Rallye

At 09:44 AM 6/21/2002 -0400, you wrote:
>BTW I live a little north
>of Little Rock Ar.

Well good brother you've got some the finest roads to be found in the
Continental US about 1.5 hours north of you. But I guess you knew that.
Sorry but I have no suggestions about your problem.

Our friends @ Western Rallye must be donning their gear about now. Man I
wish I was there. Those California guys are F*A*S*T. I'd definitely say
they get more practice riding canyons than those of us in eastern US.

That new fire in SW Colo. looks like it could be and issue for them. I know
I'd have had to change my planned route from Santa Fe up through Boulder to
avoid it. And Boulder is not a heck of a long way from Montrose.

John Petrey
Red ' 00 ST
' 99 YZ 400 # 300