[ST] Hope your Friday is better than this.

I had to run up to a plumbing supply store that is 20 miles away from
our little village, so I thought it would be a perfect trip for the
Sprint. On the way out of Ferndale, I hit a bird. Nothing big, and it
only scratched the fairing and mirror boot a bit. But then when on my
way to Eureka doing about 70mph, I got a flat rear tire. This on my
new D220 that has about 400 miles on it. What is with this happening
to NEW tires all the time? Picked up something right between the
tread, almost in the middle of the tire. Spit it out by the time I
pulled over.

Definitely bad motorcycle karma day. Maybe it's good the Western
Rallye isn't coming here. I would have been in a bad mood.
- --
Matt Knowles - Ferndale, CA - http://members.cox.net/aestheticdesign
'99 Sprint ST - Flat as a pancake right now