RE: [ST] Blown out fuel line

Wow, haven't heard of that happening in a long time. It happened to me when
my bike had less than 1K miles on it, so mileage may not make a difference.
If yours was like mine, there was about a 1 inch slit along the length of
the line with all the fibers frayed out as if there was a mini explosion.

- -Chris