[ST] Aftermarket silencer

I was prompted to write this due to the recent posts
regarding the Triumph carbon can. I recently replaced
the stock can for a wolf racing can. It ran well for a
couple days before I even had the newest tune
uploaded. Once the tune was uploaded I noticed tons
more responsivness to an already great low/midrange
performance. With the stock can and older tune I was
getting between 46-48 US mpg, sometimes touching 50.
Now I get 44-46 US mpg enjoying a very brisk, smooth
and consistant low end. I do not think I got notably
MORE power, just much better use of the power thats
already there. OH, the sound, of course its awesome
but not offensivly loud.

The price was only $233.30 US AFTER shipping. I got
the stainless version and not the more expensive
titanium version. Ill see how the milage really is
after I replace this horribly worn chain/sprocket
setup today. BTW, I have heard that the carbon fiber
part of carbon fiber cans dont like the heat and dont
last forever, I have heard this but not seen it, would
this be true?

Tony Burke
00 ST