Bike Fixed

       Well it seems like me,my emails also like to take the scenic route.
Sorry about that thanks to Chris I hope this one takes the more direct
route.(to whoever took care of me. I hope you didn't have to spend a lot of
time fixing it and sending it on its way)  I do apologize.Since my last
note Craig has got the bike running. he check for stored dtc's's and said
it wasn't recognizing the air box or filter,he also said somehow he didn't
know how, it showed the old tune in it again. He said that he put the new
one back in(big black smoke) now would you say were breaking the "don't fix
it if it ain't broke rule?" Thursday he called said it was running good but
Triumph wanted him to send  them the computer so they could check it out
for some reason, we  would get it back monday.Today I got a message from
him saying its ready come and get your bike.I'm not off work again till
Tuesday so I will find out all the particulars then right now I don't know
what is going on.

       I couldn't believe the response I received from you guys. I would
like to thank everyone  who tried to help.My bike has the stock can now a
k&n filter is on the way.They sent a cartridge type,flat looking mine don't
look like that.Hopefully they sort it out. I want a remus exhaust real bad
hopefully soon. What Neil Anderson said about standard pipe with sport tune
seem to hit the mark,mine was running rich for sure. I don't use throttle
to start bike, the side stand switch went out a month back. Craig offered
to fix it but I told him I like it better not working. I could start the
bike with it down and even in gear. That was one of the first things the
techs told him to fix. They said it wouldn't let gas to the throttle
bodies. I must have been running on air for a few thousand miles then.What
Erik Miner's dealer said about not being  able to reload tunes is strange
cause Craig seem to be shuffling them back and forth like cards for awhile
there.Chris I put the fuel lines back like the picture in the service
manual. Actually I thought they went the other way, I put the red one on
the left and the white one on the right.The red one goes straight in the
white one turns sideways to go in. the hose on the red one wanted to turn
sideways and the other one didn't like they had been preformed the other
way but after much debate I went with the picture in the manual. The reason
I found it hard to trust is it was  showing a hose or vacuum line on the
fuel pressure regulator and in the instructions it says reconnect the hose
leading to the fuel pressure regulator. Mine has no hose. This also sit
Craig back a bit, he took the fairing off a new RS it didn't have one
either. So i guess i could have the fuel lines backwards  I told this to
Craig he never said it was wrong. I'm sure he checked it. This manuel says
2002  I wonder if some of the stuff hasn't been updated,for what it cost it
should be right Its a little scary when you don't trust it. Well if I did
something wrong which I don't think I did,Craig covered me cause he said
its running good come and get ur damn bike before I burn it! (real funny guy)

This is getting way to long winded thanks again for everyones help, maybe
I'll see some of you guys on the pigtrail someday  Gonna see if I can stick
all these words through the phone line straight this time.

Larry