RE: [ST] Zoom, zoom

Aren't we all?? :)

I got to 145 or so miles per hour tonight.  Not that
> I go that
> fast as a general rule, but it is fun every once in a while.  My
> question is:
> how fast will the ST go with hard bags on?

Until they fly off, I imagine. Wouldn't want to go there.

Also, I know the speedo
> is off.  Am I
> correct in remembering that it is off by about 10%?

10% is the usuall. You were going about 130, most likely. Get yourself a
GPS. It's more accurate, and it will automatically record your top speed, so
you can pay attention to the asphalt and not your speedo!!

Have fun!

- -Chris "Snow Dawg" Strizver