Re: [ST] RS Bars

I have swapped my RS bars with a guy for his ST bars.
The only problem is that the bar mounted controls
(turn signal an starter) have little plastic studs on
the opposite sides of the bars.  All I did was mount
the bars then put a dab of paint on the studs to show
me where to drill the new holes (not very deep, just
enough to keep controls from pivoting).  Hope this
helps.

- --- "by way of Message_Redirector@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx"