RE: [ST] Cycle Mart in Olympia WA

Glad to hear you liked Cycle Mart Andrew - I also think their the best in
the NW and I bought my 01 ST from them.  I was at Pacific Raceways on Friday
for the open track day and was the only Triumph out there!  If you're
interested in trying out a track day I would highly recommend it - let me
know and I can get you the info on registration, etc.  One last thing - even
though I was the only Triumph and one of the few non full-on sport bikes,
you'll be happy to hear I represented us well.  My ST was more than holding
it's own and pulling some nice wheelies out of that same bus stop section-
talk about fun!

Scott
01 BRG ST