[ST] ST Totaled, parts for sale

A lady moved out of the car pool lane over the double yellow line and hit me
totaling the bike.  My insurance has offered me a settlement for the bike.
I'm thinking about taking it and selling the heated grips, ZG touring
screen, and 3 hard bag set (red) separately.  The left side bag lid needs to
be replaced.  All else is in very good condition.  Can someone give me an
idea on the value of these parts?  I live in Northridge Calif. if anybody
wants to see them.  Val