Re: [ST] 1999-2001 Variations

If I were to do it all over again, I would get the
Triumph side luggage, and maybe the top box too.

Since I bought the bike, I bought (from someone on
this list - thank you and sorry I dont remember your
name) the throw over bags, which I've become
practically addicted to.  I just think the hard bags
would be a better solution for me (more protection for
my belongings etc).

AFAIK, 99-01 there were no changes made that wouldnt
have been covered under a recall on the previous
models (there were some recalls on '99's I think that
dont apply to '00 and '01 models because they were
'fixed' in production and maybe the same holds true
for '00&'01).

This is just my 2
pesos/yen/cents/lira/whatever-you-want-the-currency-to-be