RE: [ST] My ST Furnace!

Steve,

I feel your pain!  I commute most of the time on my ST, and the formula
seems to be: slow traffic + hot weather = roasted right leg.  I've left the
bike at home this week because of this.  I removed the belly pan last
summer, and frankly it didn't seem to make much of a difference.  I've been
thinking about adding a couple of extra fans to blow the hot air out the
side vents, in the hope that this would stop the frame getting so hot.
Anyone care to offer an opinion on if this is a good/bad or really dumb
idea?

Mort
'00 ST
Haworth NJ