[ST] Home again, home again

Well I survived :)  I left St Louis Wed the 19th with 5800 miles showing on
the bike.  I am just home today(30th) with 9750 miles showing.  No issues
with the bike to report(for once, travel luck is a wierd thing with me) and a
not too sore, but happy rider.  I can't really sum up the 3 major events I
attended these past days, other than the miles were fun and the friends(both
new and old) were great.  All you that attended the Western Rallye will
appreciate this.  When I left Montrose around 7am I was followed out of town
by 3 local riders, 2 R6's and a Buell X1.  They did eventually pass me in the
twistier parts of Hwy 50, but really didn't leave me behind.  Until the
motorcop with his lights on let me know he was not happy with all us rocket
riders tearing it up in the opposite direction.  He didn't turn around but it
was very clear he was indicating to slow the F down!(whoops)  The locals
turned off on 149 and I had a not too scorching ride to Amarillo, TX.  Oh,
and the supply of Trantula just barely survivied, I did make a number of
converts at the HSTA STAR event.

Steven "Dirty Dawg" Kohlscheen

End of st-digest V2002 #368