[ST] My Mistake

Hi John,

Thanks for your understanding and sorry about the need for rework. When a
customer is not happy I feel bad. Since we make the items in house you
really put your name on each item so customer satisfaction is very important
to me. The bushing length can be adjusted accordingly we did a fit check but
we are in the process of double checking the short bushing on another ST for
obvious reasons. I cannot change the past but I can make certain that this
does not happen again. I want to make sure that you are happy with the
product.

Sincerely,
John King
www.skykingproducts.com