Re: [ST] homepage and videos

Dave O wrote:

> I thought I would offer my amateur webpage and videos for your
> entertainment.
>
> I don't claim to be a webpage designer or pro photographer, but you might
> get some enjoyment from them.
>
> http://members.rushmore.com/~daveo/

I don't know about anyone else, but I enjoyed your quirky videos. After
working with professionals all week, it's nice to watch someone who does
it not for money, not for the art, but purely for their own pleasure and
the hope that someone else will appreciate it.

- --
Steve "Devil Dawg" Lawler

2001 Sprint ST "Blue Devil"

"The Yawkey's are gone. The next significant change will be the lifting
of the curse."
        Me. I said it first!