Re: [ST] Arkansas??

On Sat, 2 Mar 2002, STeve Duncan wrote:

> overniter this weekend down to the hill country.  Well, this morning I awoke
> to the sound of "sand blasting" outside my window,,,huh??  No, not sand,
> ICE!!!  It's 22(f)ing degrees and a MAJOR ice storm is hitting Dallas right
> now, everything is covered with the nasty stuff, cars, roads, motorcycles
> left outside (not mine).  It's a winter wonderland.
>
> So, the run to Arkansas, will happen...the date?....the next nice weekend!!
>
> No accounting for taste, but I draw the line at ice covered roads.

But, you have to have fun where you can. Had to go out for a couple of
minutes. Found a nice parking lot and did chewies. Damn close to
stopping the traffic on Frankford Rd. Several thumbs up. And of course I
am sure a couple of people muttering under their breath 'if you can't
drive on the ice, do leave your house'

Anyway, if a 50' square areas I got in about 15 or 20 donuts. My friend
damn near pissed her pants laughing.

req'd MC content, I was going to ride the bike over to the dealer to
have them look at the suspension, but I guess the ice will get in the
way.

And of course, the U-turn at the end of the section of the Toll way I
live on is covered in sand. Should be interesting for the next couple of
weeks :-(

t.

 Thomas Emberson
 '01 BRG Sprint ST (last count 10 months old, 15,700 miles)
 sold: '98 ZX6e, '99 ZX9r, '95 EX500

End of st-digest V2002 #126