From: owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Quirien
M. Wijnberg
Sent: Sunday, March 03, 2002 7:26 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] Chain adjustment stuck

Hi there,

I haven't had to adjust my chain for months now, I think for more than 20k
kms! But now it needs adjusting... and it's stuck :-(

I can loosen the big bolt, but the chain adjustment won't budge, I'm not
forcing it in order not to breaka anything. But is there a trick to it? Or
shall I better go and see the dealer?

Thanx

*