[ST] RS Rear Sprocket

  I just had my new RS out in the twisties for the first time today, and
it is great!  I would, however, like to lower the final drive ratio.
While it is common to replace the drive sprocket with one that is one
tooth smaller, I would rather replace the driven sprocket with one two
teeth bigger. I think that there would be less work involved, and this
should move the rear wheel forward slightly, for a shorter wheelbase,
and (theoretically) more flickability that I will probably never notice.
My question is... will the stock chain accept the larger sprocket?
While it looks like there is enough adjustability in that direction, I
would like to know for sure before I buy the parts.

Wes Kendall
Yellow 2001 RS

End of st-digest V2002 #129