Re: [ST] GA legislation

- -----Original Message-----
From: Kevin Liske <thxnc@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: [ST] GA legislation

>Interesting piece of biker legislation going up for approval in
>Georgia:
>"Motorcycle Rights (SB 445): Prohibits a public accommodation from banning
>a person who operates a motorcycle, is a member of a motorcycle club, or
>wears motorcycle clothing. Establishments restricting motorcyclists would
>be subject to fines up to $5,000 per incident. Heard by the Economic
>Development, Tourism, and Cultural Affairs Committee on 2/26/02, referred
>to a subcommittee."

Interesting. I'm in GA and I've never experienced the problem this is
(supposedly) addressing. Wonder who's behind it and what their  motives are.
I'm pretty curious as to what constitutes "motorcycle clothing". Sounds a
little vague.......

Charlie McCullough
'99 Triumph ST (red - the color of speed)