[ST] Black top box.

Hi Everybody,
    I'm more of a lurker and learner than writer but I'd thought I'd draw
the attention of UK listers to the fact that there is a Triumph Sprint top
box in black for sale on UK Ebay Auctions at the moment.
    I'm personally on the lookout for a black single seat cowl for an ST and
also for the Triumph soft panniers and protectors if anyone in the UK either
of these items for sale.
    OK I'll own up, it's my top box that's for sale on Ebay so please
forgive the spam.
Bruce Thomas-Peter. 99 ST (black, the fastest non-colour, err, all colour,
err, you know, the one in front)
b.thomas_peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx