[ST] Need route help in Colorado

Howdy,

	Would Lance and Kawasaki Karl that live in Denver please ping
me off list? I am in the process of planning a trip to Colorado for the
week leading up to the rallye and would like to ask you some questions
about some roads in the area. Of course anyone else that is familiar
with the area should feel free to drop me a note as well. ;-)
	Basically, as long as a road on the map is not a dashed road,
how do you know if it is paved or not? Are the FR ### roads paved? Or
are they just gravel Fire Roads? The Delorme Atlas indicates that any
roads that are a solid line are paved. It shows all of the FR ### roads
as solid lines. Can I trust this? Unfortunately, neither of my VFR's
have those cool tires that the Speed Triples can get that transition
from street tires to knobbies in midflight ;-)

Adios,

- --
Scott Friday
98-VFR800@xxxxxxxxxxxx
2001 Honda VFR 800 Fi His in Red
1998 Honda VFR 800 Fi Hers in OEM Blue - RED BODYWORK FOR SALE!!
1999 Triumph Legend 900 TT (FOR SALE)
http://sfriday.com/
http://pages.tca.net/sfriday/ (mirror site)