Re: [ST] Warm Up Prairie Dawg

Hello John,

Ya, that was me on the TBS. I still have the bike and still think it's most
beautiful. But everytime I go out to the garage, I want to ride the RS, it
is soooooooooooooo much more fun to ride.

I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it to the rally this year. My wife has
been accepted to the doctorate program at University of Nebraska Lincoln and
I need to find a job down in the Omaha/Lincoln area asap so she can begin
classes this fall.

I do have a late May trip planned to Arkansas that I hope to take no matter
where I'm living/working. As much fun as the rally's are, if I can only take
1 trip this year, Arkansas would be my first choice. Nothing major against
Colorado, but I find that my style of riding and the roads in Arkansas are a
better match. I prefer the 30mph curves or less.

Anyway if you or anyone else would be up for a late May ride in Arkansas,
let me know. I've only been down there twice, cause it's a 17 hour ride from
my current home, but I have kept track of some awesome roads down there.
And, there's this bbq joint that has the best food I've ever eaten anywhere!

Regards,
Daniel "Prairie Dawg" Miller