[ST] OT: FJR1300 coming to USA (again)

Sorry for the OT post.  I guess maybe it is relevant in that this is
going to cut into Sprint sales, I betcha:

http://www.yamaha-motor.com/products/products.asp?lid=2&lc=mcy&rdir=1

Looks pretty sweet.  Saddlebags come standard as well as a luggage rack,
and the adjustable windshield looks very handy.  Only available in
silver here for this year, but has shaft drive and 145hp.

Triumph content:  Triumph could learn a lot from looking at Yamaha's
website.  It's clear, doesn't have the stupid dropdown menus (pet peeve
of mine, they never load right on non-IE for non-windows browsers, loads
fast, has cool quicktime VR stuff (I kept playing with the windshield
up/down movies), and has a TON of pictures in the picture gallery.  On
Triumphs's Photo Gallery for the ST, there's 6 photos.  For the FJR,
Yamaha has 48!

Laters,
Brian
- --