Re: [ST] OT: FJR1300 coming to USA (again)

- -----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: "brian" <brd@xxxxxxx>
An: <st@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 06. März 2002 06:24
Betreff: [ST] OT: FJR1300 coming to USA (again)

[www address]

> Looks pretty sweet.  Saddlebags come standard as well as a luggage rack,
> and the adjustable windshield looks very handy.  Only available in
> silver here for this year, but has shaft drive and 145hp.

And a short 5th gear, high vibrations between 4.000 and 7.000 /min, in
Europe exceptionell expensive luggage with included problems with the locks
and generally more expensive than a ST

maybe it competes with BMW K1200RS or Honda PanEuropean...

really good is the adjustable windshield, the suspension, the fairing and
the torque

> Triumph content:  Triumph could learn a lot from looking at Yamaha's
> website.  It's clear, doesn't have the stupid dropdown menus (pet peeve
> of mine, they never load right on non-IE for non-windows browsers, loads
> fast, has cool quicktime VR stuff (I kept playing with the windshield
> up/down movies), and has a TON of pictures in the picture gallery.  On
> Triumphs's Photo Gallery for the ST, there's 6 photos.  For the FJR,
> Yamaha has 48!

I agree...

> Laters,
> Brian