Re: [ST] Re: Fastest Color

WEeeeellll Wes,

actually the paint weight is negligible...since it's about 1.5 pints total of primer, paint and clear for a whole bike.  I learned this after having my whole bike painted not once but twice on the same pint of paint originally mixed.  And theres still some left over.

>....  With the paint removal, comes a loss of
>weight, and, consequently, more speed, which means WHITE IS FASTEST!  If
>you feel that the weight of the paint is negligible, go to the hardware
>store and pick up a gallon sometime.  BTW, that is also why the liquid
>fuel tank on the Space Shuttle is bare primer, but that would be getting
>WAY off topic.
>

>Wes
>2001 RS in Racing Yellow (not the fastest, but I like it anyway)

Lex "Digital Dawg" Offer
reffoxel@xxxxxxxxxxx
2000 Lucifer Orange Sprint ST (no that's not a typo)
1986 VF1000 F-2 Bol d'Or