Re: [ST] 12K Service Cost

A lot of that cost can be be reduced by doing it yourself. Oil change
is a DIY, checking things like cables, brake pad thickness, chain
tension etc are DIY, as are a quite a few other things. Just take a
look in your owners manuel to see what is done at 12K. When I had my
12k done it ran me about $200.00 All I had them do was valves, set
co, throttle body synch, and fuel + air filter and plugs.. I did the
rest.

Erik