Re: [ST] Imaginary Digest

original message:
>From: Rich Hartwick <hartwick@xxxxxxx>
>
>I hate to be the one to break the news, and I really shouldn't be saying
>this, so
>please don't tell anyone - but there is no ST-Digest list.

ROTFLMAO

Ahhhh, but riding season is nigh upon most of the country now.  That should
liven things up a bit.  Cabin fever bug has bitten the list big time.  But,
soon, all the great ride reports (luv that stuff) and the inevitable
problems, new mods ect.....

Bring it on! Just NO accident reports.  Verboten!

(good one rick, errrr tom, ahhh steve, errr eric(k)...never mind)

STeve Duncan
"Loco Dawg"
'00 Sprint-ST, Black as Nite
Dallas, Tx