Re: [ST] a short intro and a few questions-long

Your welcome Lloyd.  You should really enjoy Wayne's website then, if your
interested in tune your own FI for the Sagem system.
http://members.optushome.com.au/wmcdonal/
He's the guy who cracked the tune code.  If I were to start messing with the
FI ECU on these bikes I would rather go with his system, instead of the
Power Commander.  His system isn't an add on, it's manipulating the Sagem
code itself.  If you really screw it up, your dealer can wipe it clean and
load a fresh set for ya, or if you save the standard settings you could do
it yourself with his "TuneBoy".

Steven "Dirty Dawg" Kohlscheen
<<
Off course, this product line is all new to me, but the idea
of a EFI bike is attractive from the tuning aspect.
I've had my hands in more Mikuni RS and CV carbs than
I care to enumerate. And the idea of laptop to tune with
would be a real plus.