Re: [ST] New file uploaded

Yeah, and he get's it pointed at the sky in sixth
gear.  That's simply awesome, something my Speed
Triple wouldn't do (but I was told stage two would
have done that for me.)

On the other hand, GSXR600's are in the same chassis
and have almost identical componentry as the
GSXR1000's.  Why not start with the big 1000 motor if
ridiculously excessive horsepower is your goal?

http://www.triumphnet.com/st/upload/Tom-GSXR600Turbo-Speed-39sec.wmv